Issue: Potential safety hazards are present where leaks, drips, sprays or spills occur.
Solution: A spill control plan with absorbent products readily available to control daily leaks and spills.
Description: Our premium clay absorbents undergo a superior moisture extraction process that increases absorption power and minimizes dust. Oil-Dri Premium Absorbent is available in two types of packaging: poly bags and paper bags. Our paper bags are constructed of high performance multi-wall grade papers and our poly bags are made of heavy duty polyethylene.
- Versatile: Use for all non-aggressive fluids
- Superior Retention: Holds liquids in
- Strong: Won't breakdown and turn to mud
- Virtually Dust Free: Lower airborne contamination
- Low Density: More scoops per pound saves money
- Oil-Dri products must be disposed of in compliance with local, state and federal regulations. Since various fluids absorbed may be of toxic or hazardous in nature, Oil-Dri does not recommend disposal procedures.
To order any of the ice melt products listed or obtain additional information please contact us.
Sakrete® All Weather Blacktop Patch is a ready to use asphalt repair product designed for the permanent repair of potholes, large cracks and other defects in asphalt surfaces. Repairs can be opened to traffic immediately after proper compaction. The unique design provides an environmentally friendly low VOC product.
- Environmentally preferable - VOC compliant
- Easy to use - does not require heating Fast and permanent
- 60# bags, 56 bags per pallet