Arbor Care Products
Select an arbor care product to learn more:
The TreeDiaper 36" Advanced Hydration System mat is great for 3 inch caliper trees. Consider 2–3 years of growth prior to the tree's establishment. The recommended application is to cover a circle area that is twice of the diameter of a rootball with a diameter of 18" or less.
Soak the mat in water to get it started, then place it around your plants. The Tree Diaper's half rings can be placed on various soil types, and mulch can be added on top of the mat.
- Durable, can be used for years
- Automatic recharges from rain or irrigation water
- Low maintenance
- Water is released slowly to roots
- Helps control weeds
- Protects roots
- Protects against soil erosion
- TreeDiaper Installation Sheet (pdf)
- 12 TreeDiapers per case
Tired of standing next to a newly planted tree with a hose and seeing most of the water running away from the tree into the grass? Then make your job easier and more effective --- use a Conserv FS Tree Watering Bag!! The Conserv FS Tree Watering Bag distributes approximately 20 gallons of water around the base of the tree over a 4-6 hour period. This allows the water to be absorbed into the ground rather than run off. This is very useful when planting a new tree or watering a young tree in the dry time of the year.
Standard - approximately 20 gallons of water is distributed to roots evenly around the tree within 4-6 hours depending on conditions
Water soluble systemic antibiotic for the treatment of bacterial infections of trees and palms.
Injected insecticide for two-year control of listed insect & mite pests in deciduous, coniferous and palm trees. Same TREE-äge you’ve come to trust, now as a General Use Product. Formulated in the USA.
Micro-injectable systemic insecticide for the management of specific insect pests in forests, trees, landscape ornamentals and interior plantscapes.
Systemic fungicide and plant resistance activator for the suppression of various plant diseases.
The QUIK-jet is a cost effective injection tool designed for lower dose applications and can also be used as a diagnostic tool to assess tree health and vascular activity. A great injection starter kit!
The latest weapon in the war against tree insects and diseases. Its innovative design combines the simplicity of the popular QUIK-jet and power of the VIPER Air Hydraulic systems to create an injection tool that maximizes productivity and reduces labor time.
TOur most versatile injection system. For coniferous and hardwood trees. High volume, low pressure, can be used with mixable products. A perfect starter kit.
Mauget Abor Fos is a fungicide that rapidly improves root, stem and leaf growth as disease pressure eases. It is labeled for Anthracnose, Apple Scab, Fire Blight and Phytophthora.
Mauget, Fungisol contains 2% Debacarb. Manufactured for micro-infusion treatments of over 30 common pathogenic diseases, including Oak Wilt, Dutch Elm, Verticillium Wilt, Diplodia Tip Blight and Phomopsis Canker. Available in volumes of 4ML (trees up to 20" dbh) and 6ML (trees over 20" dbh).
Mauget Fungisol 6ml
Mauget Fungisol 6ml
Mauget, Imicide contains 10% Imidacloprid. Use for targeted pests on ornamental trees like emerald ash borer, aphids, elm leaf beetles, Japanese beetles, borers, leafhoppers, leaf miners and scale insects. IMICIDE will start to control insects within 7-14 days.
Mauget Imicide, 2ml
Mauget Imicide, 3ml
Mauget Imicide, 4ml
Mauget Inject-A-Cide B®, containing the restricted use Bidrin in a completely enclosed micro-infusion system, provides an extremely rapid uptake of the insecticide into and throughout the tree, and has an immediate effect on insects Applicators have observed that certain leaf chewing insects begin to fall off the tree even before the micro-injection is complete. Inject-A-Cide B is registered for control of the Emerald Ash Borer, as well as many other insects.
Mauget Inject-A-Cide B, 1ml
- Mauget Inject-A-Cide B, 1ml Tech Notes
- Mauget Inject-A-Cide B, 1ml Label
- Mauget Inject-A-Cide B, 1ml MSDS
Mauget Inject-A-Cide B, 2ml
- Mauget Inject-A-Cide B, 2ml Tech Notes
- Mauget Inject-A-Cide B, 2ml Label
- Mauget Inject-A-Cide B, 2ml MSDS
Mauget, Inkect-A-Min Iron/Zinc is a micro-nutrient formulation containing water-soluble iron and zinc sulfates is for pin oaks and many other tree species growing in non-native alkaline soils. Iron and zinc deficiencies are characterized by young leaves exhibiting darker green veins with a yellowing or loss of color between veins.
- Mauget Inject-A-Min Iron / Zinc Tech Notes
- Mauget Inject-A-Min Iron / Zinc Label
- Mauget Inject-A-Min Iron / Zinc MSDS
Mauget, Inject A Min Manganes is a micro-nutrient formulation containing manganese sulfate for use on maples, citrus and other tree species growing in alkaline soils. Manganese deficiency is characterized by young leaves exhibiting darker green veins with a yellowing or loss of color between veins.
- Mauget Inject-A-Min Manganese 6ml Tech Notes
- Mauget Inject-A-Min Manganese 6ml Label
- Mauget Inject-A-Min Manganese 6ml MSDS
Mauget, Semix plus is an optimum formulation of chelated minerals with a very low salt index and elevated magnesium and calcium, designed to stimulate both foliar and root growth. Stemix Plus is for use in trees where deficiencies cannot be successfully corrected by soil feeding, and in areas where leaching into ground water is a concern.
PHC BioPak Plus is a dry, water dispersible micronutrient treatment that includes beneficial rhizosphere bacteria and 3-0-20 NPK fertilizer. Micronutrient treatments are excellent for plants undergoing or recovering from stress, and for plants expressing symptoms of mineral deficiencies such as chlorosis (pale leaf color) and necrosis (localized tissue death). Many acid loving plants experience deficiencies, in particular iron or zinc, in soils that are alkaline or neutral making these minerals insoluble. This product contains various mineral macro-and micronutrients including iron, sulfur, magnesium, manganese, boron, and zinc that remain soluble in acid, neutral and alkaline soils.
- Provides nitrogen and 7 essential minerals needed by plants
- Reverses mineral deficiencies that cause chlorosis
- Increases microbial activities to improve soil fertility
- 1-Lb Bag
- 8-Lb Bag
- 5 x 1-Lb Bag
- 50-Lb Box
PHC® for Trees 11-22-22 is a fully solubleproduct that provides both chemical and biological fertility. Its chemically-based elements address trees' immediate nutritional needs, while its beneficial microbes will sustain fertility over the long term. A new surfactant technology (RZ3) helps the product to readily penetrate soil.
- Is a low to moderate nitrogen fertilizer ideal for fall applications or other situations where low nitrogen levels are preferred
- Is a fully-soluble formulation
- Provides both macro- and micronutrients to replenish seasonal (short-term) fertility requirements, and promote growth, health and vigor
- Provides select microbes that fix atmospheric nitrogen, solubilize phosphorus and release bound mineral elements in soluble form through decomposition of organic materials for
long-term fertility benefits
- Can be applied by soil injection or by drench
- Is compatible with MycorTree Injectable and other mycorrhizal fungal inoculant products
- 8-Lb bags and 40-Lb bags
PHC for Trees 27-9-9 is a highly dispersible product formulation that provides both chemical and biological fertility. Its chemically-based elements address trees' immediate nutritional needs, while its beneficial microbes will help to sustain fertility over the long term. Key elements are finely ground so that the product will not clog spray equipment. A new surfactant technology (RZ3) helps the product to readily penetrate soil.
- Is a high nitrogen fertilizer ideal for spring applications or other situations where high nitrogen levels are preferred
- 50% of its nitrogen is in a slow-release form, following ANSI A300 recommendations
- Provides both macro- and micronutrients to replenish seasonal (short-term) fertility requirements and promote growth, health and vigor
- Provides select microbes that fix atmospheric nitrogen, solubilize phosphorus and release bound mineral elements in soluble form through decomposition of organic materials for long-term fertility benefits
- Can be applied by soil injection or by drench
- Is compatible with PHC Injectable for Trees and other mycorrhizal fungal inoculant products
- 8-Lb bags and 40-Lb bags
PHC Injectable for Trees is a combination inoculant containing mycorrhizal fungi (both Ecto- and VAM) and beneficial rhizosphere bacteria. It is formulated for application using standard soil injection equipment. The mycorhizal fungi in PHC Injectable:
- Increase absorption and transfer of water and mineral nutrients from the soil to the plants
- Help plants mitigate adverse environmental conditions such as drought, soil salinity, and extremes of soil pH.
PHC Injectable for trees also introduces six species of beneficial rhizosphere bacteria which improve soil fertility by:
- Fixing atmospheric nitrogen
- Solubilizing mineral phosphorus
- Biodegrading soil organic matter, releasing mineral nutrients
Finally, PHC Injectable contains a proprietary isoflavone (formononetin) that increases root colonization by native or introduced VAM fungi.
- 7 x 8 oz Packet Pairs per Bag
Roots Transplant 1-Step contains everything you need to ensure survival of valuable trees, shrubs and flowers. Water-holding gel decreases the risk of drought-related stress and yield losses. Contains a broad spectrum of mycorrhizae for increased nutrient uptake and enhanced root systems. It also contains ROOTS® organic-based fertilizer to enhance root growth and increase stress tolerance. For use on all types of ornamental plants, trees and shrubs.
- bucket (60 4oz. Packs per bucket)