20 TIPS FOR A POSITIVE NEW YEAR
UPDATED FOR 2019
1. Stay Positive. You can listen to the cynics and doubters and believe that success is impossible or you can trust that with faith and an optimistic attitude all things are possible.
2. Take a daily "Thank You Walk." You can't be stressed and thankful at the same time. Feel blessed and you won't be stressed.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and less foods manufactured in plants.
4. Talk to yourself instead of listen to yourself. Instead of listening to your complaints, fears and doubts, talk to yourself with words of truth and encouragement.
5. Post a sign that says "No Energy Vampires Allowed." Gandhi said, "I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet." Watch This.
6. Be a Positive Team Member. Being positive doesn't just make you better, it makes everyone around you better.
7. Don't chase success. Decide to make a difference and success will find you. [ Tweet This ]
8. Get more sleep. You can't replace sleep with a double latte.
9. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control.
10. Look for opportunities to Love, Serve and Care. You don't have to be great to serve but you have to serve to be great.
11. Live your purpose. Remember why you do what you do. We don't get burned out because of what we do. We get burned out because we forget why we do it.
12. Remember, there's no such thing as an overnight success. Love the process and you'll love what the process produces.
13. Trust that everything happens for a reason and expect good things to come out of challenging experiences.
14. Implement the No Complaining Rule. If you are complaining, you're not leading.
15. Read more books than you did in 2018. I happen to know of a few good ones. : )
16. Don't seek happiness. Instead live with love, passion and purpose and happiness will find you.
17. Focus on "Get to" vs "Have to." Each day focus on what you get to do, not what you have to do. Life is a gift not an obligation.
18. The next time you "fail" remember that it's not meant to define you. It's meant to refine you.
19. Smile and laugh more. They are natural anti-depressants.
20. Enjoy the ride. You only have one ride through life so make the most of it and enjoy it.
Download these tips as a Printable PDF Here >
How will you make 2019 more positive?
Share with me on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
Commercial Strength Ice Melt
Blue crystals help provide efficient application and even ice melting. Melts ice and snow to -15 degrees. Safe for use on treated wood and concrete.
- Designed for Illinois's Harshest Winter Conditions
- Contains RUSH Speed Enhancing Additive
- Dyed Blue For Ease of Application
- Sodium chloride
- Magnesium chloride
- Calcium chloride
- RUSH accelerator
For more information contact your sales rep.
Bulk Rock Salt and Snow Slicer
Bulk Rock Salt and Snow Slicer is available.
For more information
contact your sales rep.
Mark Your Calendar
The Illinois Landscape Show
Jan 30–Feb 1, 2019
The sixth annual show will be January 30th through February 1st, 2019 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center in Schaumburg, Illinois.
Stop by our booth #1608 and see what's new at National Seed.
National Seed Open House
Friday, March 8, 2019
10am – 2pm
Lunch will be served
from 11am – 2pm