2019 Open House
- When: Friday, March 8, 2019—10am to 2pm
- Where: 4720 Yender Ave, Lisle, IL
COME SEE OUR FACILITY AND TALK WITH SUPPLIER REPRESENTATIVES
Control the Uncontrollable.
Sure Power is a new standard in herbicide power, providing swift early-season and late-season control to strike down challenging broadleaf weeds. In fact, broad-spectrum Sure Power is proven to produce excellent control of ground ivy and wild violet. Its four-way formulation manages more than 250 broadleaf weeds, making Sure Power a valued tool in the pursuit of clean cool-season turf.
Fast and Effective Selective Herbicide
- Outperforms the competition in ground ivy and wild violet control
- Proven efficacy on more than 250 broadleaf weeds
- Ideal for early- and late-season application
- Rainfast after one hour
- Rapid knockdown with visible results starting in 2-3 days
- First flumioxazin formulation for cool-season turf
- Group 4 and 14 herbicides support resistance management
- Easy-to-use, reduced-odor formulation
Proven efficacy on challenging weed issues
- Ground ivy
- Wild violet
- Black medic
Solu-Cal Peak Iron plus Mag
4-0-6 with 5% Fe + 5% Mg
- No Surge Growth while providing Dark Green Color. Contains Amm. Sul., SOP
- Impregnated with 2% PHCA Carboxy Organic Acid to significantly increase nutrient availability
- Micro nutrient package includingCalcium (12%), Iron (5%), Mg (5%)
- Covers 5,000 sq. ft to 10,000 sq. ft.with 6 to 8 week green
- Safe to use any time of year on turf and all types of plantings
- Provide Iron to invigorate chlorotic turfand plants. Contains Wolf Trax DDPIron uniform coating technology
- Coarse Grade 200 SGN
STOP COMPARING, START PURSUING
One of the things that holds many of us back, as individuals and teams, is comparing ourselves to others. It's a trap. It causes us to focus on someone else's gifts, talents and purpose versus our own. It's what happens when we are focused on success versus excellence.
Success is often measured by comparison to others. Excellence, on the other hand, is all about being the best we can be and maximizing our gifts, talents and abilities to perform at our highest potential.
We live in a world that loves to compare. We are all guilty of doing it. However, I believe that to be our best we must focus more on pursuing excellence. We must focus on being the best we can be and realize that our greatest competition is not someone else but ourselves.
For example, coaching legend John Wooden often wouldn't tell his players who they were playing each game. He felt that knowing the competition was irrelevant. He believed that if his team played to the best of their ability they would be happy with the outcome. In fact, John Wooden never focused on winning. He had his team focus on teamwork, mastering the fundamentals, daily improvement and the process that excellence requires. As a result he and his teams won A LOT.
A focus on excellence was also the key for golfing legend Jack Nicklaus. His secret was to play the course not the competition. He simply focused on playing the best he could play against the course he was playing. While others were competing against Jack, he was competing against the course and himself.
The same can be said for Apple's approach with the iPod, iPhone and iPad. When they created these products they didn't focus on the competition. Instead they focused on creating the best product they could create. As a result, rather than measuring themselves against others they have become the measuring stick.
We have a choice as individuals, organizations and teams. We can focus on success and spend our life looking around to see how our competition is doing or we can look straight ahead towards the vision of greatness we have for ourselves and our teams. We can look at competition as the standard or as an indicator of our progress towards our own higher standards. We can chase success or we can pursue excellence and focus 100% of our energy to become our best... and let success find us.
Ironically, when our goal is excellence the outcome is often even greater than success.