20 Tips for a Positive New Year
By Jon Gordon.
- Stay Positive. You can listen to the cynics and doubters and believe that success is impossible or you can trust that with faith and an optimistic attitude all things are possible.
- Take a daily "Thank You Walk." It will create a fertile mind ready for success.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and less foods manufactured in plants.
- Talk to yourself instead of listen to yourself. Instead of listening to your complaints, fears and doubts, talk to yourself and feed your mind with words of truth and encouragement.
- Post a sign that says "No Energy Vampires Allowed." Gandhi said, "I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet."
- Be a great team member. When you help your team improve, you improve.
- Don't chase success. Decide to make a difference and build meaningful relationships and success will find you.
- Get more sleep. You can't replace sleep with a double latte.
- Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control.
- You don’t have to be great to serve but you have to serve to be great. Look for opportunities to Love, Serve and Care.
- Live your purpose. Remember why you do what you do. We don't get burned out because of what we do. We get burned out because we forget why we do it.
- There's no such thing as an overnight success. Anything worthwhile takes time to build.
- Trust that everything happens for a reason and expect good things to come out of challenging experiences.
- Implement the No Complaining Rule. If you are complaining, you're not leading.
- Read more books than you did in 2016.
- Don't seek happiness. Instead live with love, passion and purpose and happiness will find you.
- Focus on "Get to" vs "Have to." Each day focus on what you get to do, not what you have to do. Life is a gift not an obligation.
- The next time you "fail" remember that it’s not meant to define you. It’s meant to refine you.
- Smile and laugh more. They are natural anti-depressants.
- Enjoy the ride. You only have one ride through life so make the most of it and enjoy it.
Commercial Strength Ice Melt
Blue crystals help provide efficient application and even ice melting. Melts ice and snow to -15 degrees. Safe for use on treated wood and concrete.
||Designed for Illinois' Harshest Winter Conditions
||Contains RUSH Speed Enhancing Additive
||Dyed Blue For Ease of Application
For more information contact your sales rep.
Bulk Rock Salt and Snow Slicer
Bulk Rock Salt and Snow Slicer is available. Contact your sales representative.
Contact your sales rep.
Mark Your Calendar
The Illinois Landscape Show
February 1-3, 2017
Schaumburg Convention Center in Schaumburg, Illinois.
Stop by our booth #612 to see what's new at National Seed.
National Seed Open House
Friday March 10 2017
10am – 2pm
Lunch will be served from 11am – 2pm